[dpdk-dev] using rte_flow via tespmd with Intel X552

Zhao1, Wei wei.zhao1 at intel.com
Mon Aug 7 10:33:43 CEST 2017

Hi, Adrien

Your suggestion of create a bunch under > doc/guides/nics/features/rte_flow/*.ini  to record these for every type of NIC of igb/ixgbe/i40e,
It seems very reasonable, but will DPDK community will agree to such a big change for this a specific feature?
 Maybe your suggestion of "in doc/guide/prog_guide/rte_flow.rst,  add  a short summary for each of them and a link to the
 relevant PMD documentation in nics/$PMD.rst ".
and also record to doc\guides\nics\ixgbe.rst will be the only feasible scheme?
Although it  will be too much to store.

Wenzhuo and Adrien, If none of you has no objection to this, I will implement as Adrien's first suggestion.

Thank you.