[dpdk-dev] DPDK Meet-up in Boston: Wed July 12th

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Jul 7 20:17:07 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Thanks to Rashid Khan and Aaron Conole, we have secured some space for a
DPDK meet-up in our home town of Boston next Wednesday, July 12th, at
the Red Hat offices in Fort Point (300 A St, Boston, MA). This is a
first one, so the agenda is light, we will have an introduction to the
meet-up group, and an overview of what to expect in DPDK 17.08, and a
group discussion of how we can do more regular meet-ups in the future.

If you are in the Boston area and have an interest in DPDK, please
consider signing up below (so that we have an idea how many people we
can expect) and joining us next Wednesday!

Thanks also to Mark Presti, who shared the Boston Software Networking
meet-up page with us to plan the event on meet-up!

https://www.meetup.com/BostonSoftwareNetworking/events/241390595/

Thank you all,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338