[dpdk-dev] Mellanox ConnectX-5 crashes and mbuf leak

Martin Weiser martin.weiser at allegro-packets.com
Tue Oct 10 10:10:53 CEST 2017

Hi Yongseok,

I can confirm that this patch fixes the crashes and freezing in my tests
so far.

We still see an issue that once the mbufs run low and reference counts
are used as well as freeing of mbufs in processing lcores happens we
suddenly lose a large amount of mbufs that will never return to the
pool. But I can also reproduce this with ixgbe so this is not specific
to the mlx5 driver but rather an issue of the current dpdk-net-next
state. I will write up a separate mail with details how to reproduce this.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Martin