[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] doc: update mlx5 flow count limitations
orika at mellanox.com
Mon Oct 16 16:11:26 CEST 2017
Signed-off-by: Ori Kam <orika at mellanox.com>
Acked-by: Shahaf Shuler <shahafs at mellanox.com>
* Remove unnecessary line.
doc/guides/nics/mlx5.rst | 4 +++-
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/doc/guides/nics/mlx5.rst b/doc/guides/nics/mlx5.rst
index d24941a..7ef9b0d 100644
@@ -104,7 +104,8 @@ Limitations
- Inner RSS for VXLAN frames is not supported yet.
-- Port statistics through software counters only.
+- Port statistics through software counters only. Flow statistics are
+ supported by hardware counters.
- Hardware checksum RX offloads for VXLAN inner header are not supported yet.
- Forked secondary process not supported.
- Flow pattern without any specific vlan will match for vlan packets as well:
@@ -127,6 +128,7 @@ Limitations
- A multi segment packet must have less than 6 segments in case the Tx burst function
is set to multi-packet send or Enhanced multi-packet send. Otherwise it must have
less than 50 segments.
+- Count action for RTE flow is only supported in OFED 4.2.
More information about the dev