[dpdk-dev] [RFC 00/24] vhost: add virtio-vhost-user transport

Wang, Wei W wei.w.wang at intel.com
Tue Apr 10 16:56:38 CEST 2018

On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 5:39 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
> Wei: Are you still interested in this?
>
> In order to make further progress a review of this patch series is required.
>
> If it's not a priority for you, that's fine too.  We can leave it and
> pick it up (or replace it with something better) in the future.

Hi Stefan,

Yes, I'm interested in it. But apologize that this task is postponed due to some higher priority tasks on my worklist. I think I would be able to allocate some bandwidth for this project after the live migration related patches get merged.

When coming back, I plan to discuss with you about the QEMU patches, and finalize the device part first. Then we will need dpdk guys' help on the driver patches.

Thanks a lot for your hard work on the new prototype.

Best,
Wei