[dpdk-dev] how can I get a git version of Latest Major release? (18.02.1)

Thomas Monjalon thomas at monjalon.net
Thu Apr 26 18:27:05 CEST 2018

26/04/2018 18:15, Ferruh Yigit:
> On 4/26/2018 4:58 PM, Thomas Monjalon wrote:
> > 25/04/2018 19:23, Andrii:
> >> The problem here is that common dpdk user is not able to find a stable
> >> repository
> >> from a website.
> >> That would be great if dpdk.com/download or dpdk.com/dev would contain
> >> a direct link to http://dpdk.org/browse/ for example.
> >
> > It is already like that. Check the first link of http://dpdk.com/dev
>
> just in case to not confuse anyone :) https://dpdk.org/dev

Oh! So it's right, there is not link to git from dpdk.com/dev ;)

Andrii, I think your point is about improving the website experience,
with a better wording perhaps.
Please be aware that it is a work in progress by the marketing group
with the Linux Foundation. They will share some big improvements soon.