[dpdk-dev] 17.11.4 patches review and test

Alejandro Lucero alejandro.lucero at netronome.com
Tue Aug 21 12:07:49 CEST 2018

Hi Yonngseok,

There is a patchset aimed at 17.11.x:

https://patches.dpdk.org/cover/42741/

It was not accepted for master because the memory code has changed a lot
since 17.11, and I'm working on another patchset for adjusting to the those
changes.

I wonder if there is any issue with adding this patchset to stable 17.11.4.
Note that this makes unlikely a known limitation with emulated IOMMU inside
VMs.

Thanks