[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-users] i40e VF Rx/Tx CRC Bytes Discrepancy

Matthew Coppola matthew.coppola4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:31:26 CET 2018

Thank you for your prompt reply.

BCC'd Users and added dev as I believe it is the more relevant
channel. I apologize for using the wrong channel initially.

I am happy to submit a patch if we would like to resolve the issue. I
am confused why the hardware would have a different behavior for Rx/Tx
Counters. The Tx counters do not contain the CRC bytes but the Rx
counters erroneously(as you pointed out) do. I am having trouble
understanding why the driver makes this discrepancy?

Thank you for your time,

Matt