[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] git repository for DPDK on Windows

Thomas Monjalon thomas at monjalon.net
Wed Feb 28 21:08:36 CET 2018

According to the Technical Board approval today,
the repository to prepare the port of DPDK to Microsoft Windows
is open on dpdk.org:
	http://dpdk.org/browse/draft/dpdk-draft-windows/

The maintainer of this repository is Jason Messer.

Good luck for the next steps of this major work!

19/02/2018 19:02, Jason Messer: