[dpdk-dev] net/ixgbe: fix VFIO interrupt mapping in PF

Dai, Wei wei.dai at intel.com
Mon Jan 22 08:03:01 CET 2018

I add this code line to align same style and same action taken in ixgbe VF and i40e VF.
In ixgbe VF or i40e VF,  without this line, the initialization of Rx queue interrupt mapping to VFIO-PCI vectors would fail.
I have tested it in ixgbe PF port with example/l3fwd-power and
found the interrupt can be initialized successfully and Rx queue can be waked up by incoming packets
no matter whether this line exists or not.
So I decide to reject it now.