[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-ci] maintenance on DPDK patchwork today

Mcnamara, John john.mcnamara at intel.com
Wed Jun 6 18:23:05 CEST 2018

Hi,

/ \

Arms back down. I tried the new git-pw interface to test out series support but it doesn't seem to list any of the new patches before yesterday:

https://git-pw.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

    pip install git-pw
    git config pw.server   http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/
    git config pw.project  dpdk
    git config pw.username johnmcnamara
    git config pw.password password

Via the new REST API:

    git-pw patch list --state new | wc -l
    34

Vis the older non-REST (?) API:

    pwclient search -s new | wc -l
    409

Maybe that is just a feature of porting to the new version.

Also, applying a patch doesn't seem to work:

    git-pw --debug patch apply 40648

The issue seems to be the REST query setting the series to %2A (*):

   http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/patch/40648/mbox/?series=%2A

Setting it to '' in the code works. But that is probably an issue for the git-pw devs (stephen).

John