[dpdk-dev] Reviewathon

Ferruh Yigit ferruh.yigit at intel.com
Tue Jun 26 11:04:40 CEST 2018

On 6/22/2018 1:13 PM, dev-bounces at dpdk.org wrote:
> DPDK Release Status Meeting 21/07/2018
> ======================================
>
> Minutes from the weekly DPDK Release Status Meeting.

<...>

> Reviewathon

As mentioned above this is planned for Tuesday 26th June.

The target is consume the patch backlog [1] as a community effort.

One thing we can think of is everybody attending review event join to dpdk irc
channel [1] which makes easier to communicate and reduces the communicating
related delay.

More comments are welcome for more efficient review event.

[1]
https://patches.dpdk.org/project/dpdk/list/

[2]
IRC freenode #dpdk-board