[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] 2018 SPDK Summit May 15th 16th in San Jose - Deadline to register extended until May 11th

Rao, Anu H anu.h.rao at intel.com
Fri May 4 19:41:32 CEST 2018

Hi All,

If you are still planning to attend SPDK Summit, we extended the registration out until May 11th. Please register soon as there is only 1 week left. Please check out the link below for agenda and other information.

http://www.cvent.com/d/qgqnn3

We have over 60 companies signed up so far. We will have a great event so don't miss this opportunity to attend and network with other community members.

Thanks
Anu Rao
Software Product Line Manager
Data Center Group, Intel Corporation