[dpdk-dev] Question about rte_manage_timer() and eal_intr_handle_interrupts

Somnath Kotur somnath.kotur at broadcom.com
Sat Nov 3 08:19:40 CET 2018

Hello Keith/Anatoly,
                     Another strange thing, it appears that if i keep a
breakpoint (using gdb) on my async intr handler(bnxt_int_handler), then it
seems to hit it (after the alarm callback is invoked first) and then i can
see both this alarm going off every 2s and those async/interrupts arriving
on my driver....

Thanks
Som