[dpdk-dev] DPDK Release Status Meeting 24/01/2018

Mcnamara, John john.mcnamara at intel.com
Fri Feb 1 17:57:49 CET 2019

Hi,

I should have been clearer on this. I meant the non-LTS "stable" release (the one we maintain for one release cycle). Historically it was meant for CVEs and hot-fixes on the head release. The question related to that stable release and whether people use it.

As suggested on the maintainers call the other day I'll probably put together a survey to find out.

The utility of the LTS releases isn't in question. :-)

John