[dpdk-dev] DPDK Techboard minutes of Feb 13 2019
hemant.agrawal at nxp.com
Fri Feb 22 10:43:34 CET 2019
Meeting notes for the DPDK technical board meeting held on 2019-01-30
- Bruce Richardson
- Ferruh Yigit
- Hemant Agrawal
- Jerin Jacob
- Konstantin Ananyev
- Stephen Hemminger
- Thomas Monjalon
1) Windows compilers for DPDK Windows Port
- Thomas will send mail to get further update on Windows support
2) Community Survey on Tools and Process Pain Points
- Techboard will work internally to profile the survey contributors based on email address to avoid any abuse.
- Honnappa will prepare the final survey now.
3) Security Process
- What is the preference to choose between LF, a DPDK member, or an external service (e.g. Mitre) for CVE
- Ferruh, Thomas, Maxime are working on to collect more information. They will also contact LF for existing process for other projects.
- Progress will be discussed in next techboard meeting
4) Status check on static code Analysis Issues
- Coverity is not working for some time. It is in read only mode.
- Let's check with LF - if they can help about it.
5) Google Summer Of Code for Internship
- Stephen has done the registration.
- Maxime has sent two proposals on dpdk-web list. Such mails should also be sent to tech board for review.
- Currently Maxime can mentor one of the proposal but we need mentor for other.
6) rte_prefix for net structures
- Olivier - to send deprecation notice for 19.05 release.
* Olivier to send new set of patches so that review/testing can be done.
* We shall include the patches early in next release cycle (19.08) to avoid any other issues.
7) host the code of CI dashboard in dpdk.org
8) Status of KNI ethtool
- 19.05 will have Deprecation notice to remove it. Followed by a removal in 19.08
9) Next techboard meeting
- It will be on February 27
- Jerin will chair it.
More information about the dev