[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] DPDK development process and tools survey

Honnappa Nagarahalli Honnappa.Nagarahalli at arm.com
Wed Feb 27 22:08:24 CET 2019

Hello,
	There have been questions/comments in the past DPDK summits on improving the development process and the tools being used. This survey is being conducted to better understand the pain points and arrive at a set of tools to use going forward.

The survey itself will be done in 2 stages.
1) Understand the problems faced by the community (this survey)
2) *If required*, another survey to choose from available solutions

The survey itself does not take more than 10mns. It is for all of us in the community to improve the way we contribute, I highly encourage you to take the survey.

The survey is open till 13th March 2019, 6:00PM CST.

Thank you,
Honnappa

Survey Link:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=eVlO89lXqkqtTbEipmIYTcwgJ8psxytOnArCkHeSZSZUREdIN09QOEVRSUJWN0I2TzNYUTk5STVJRC4u