[dpdk-dev] MLX5 QP creation failure - cannot allocate memory

Amedeo Sapio amedeo.sapio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:52:15 CET 2019

I should also add that I am using flow director and rte_flow APIs to send
ingress traffic to the different queues. You can see my port_init function
here <https://coliru.stacked-crooked.com/a/6988edaa96d15952> (for DPDK
18.11) .
I also tried do change the number of TX/RX descriptors from 32768 to 16384,
with no success.
---
Amedeo