[dpdk-dev] DPDK Release Status Meeting 24/01/2018

Jay Rolette rolette at infinite.io
Fri Jan 25 17:53:12 CET 2019

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 10:40 AM Thomas Monjalon <thomas at monjalon.net>
wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> 25/01/2019 14:42, Jay Rolette:
> > >    * Questions from Intel Test about the use of the Stable Tree.
> > >      Do people use it? Each stable/LTS release requires a lot of
> > >      testing and there are currently 3 releases to be tested.
> >
> > We do @ infinite io.
>
> Would you be OK to share your test plan and the results please?

I thought Intel was asking if anyone was using the LTS tree (ie., is it
worthwhile to continue maintaining and testing it). We don't test DPDK as a
standalone entity. We have test plans and such for our product, which
includes DPDK, but nothing that would be of interest elsewhere.

Sorry if I misunderstood the original question.

Jay