[dpdk-dev] running dpdk application on the same machine with other none dpdk application

Shirley Avishour shirley at imvisiontech.com
Wed Jan 30 09:27:31 CET 2019

Hi Rami,
This is correct but that is because the default value of the PF_NO_SETAFFINITY
flags does not allow to set affinity to kernel threads from user space.
I was looking for a way to change the kernel and recompile it to be able to
block kernel threads from running on the cpu isolated cores. (same as user
space threads).

BR,
Shirley.