[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 0/4] One versionfile to rule them all...
bruce.richardson at intel.com
Fri Mar 15 19:20:18 CET 2019
Right now with DPDK we have two sources of version information - the
rte_version.h header file containing macros for C use, and the project
version number in the project definition in meson.build. This is not
optimal, so this patchset aims to provide a single source for the DPDK
version. The options considered are:
* Keep version info in rte_version.h only. The two reasons this was not
1) parsing the version number from the header is awkward, as seen in the
rte.sdkconfig.mk file, and a script to do so would be needed to
integrate that into the meson build project definition.
2) rte_version.h is not in an obvious location inside the project when
a user clones from git. It's hidden away in the
"lib/librte_eal/common/include" folder. Ideally the version number
should be evident at the top level of the DPDK tree.
* Keep version info in meson.build file only. This seemed a better option
than keeping the info in rte_version.h, but it still had disadvantages:
1) For make, using grep on meson.build to extract the version seemed a
bit awkward, though doable. Splitting the version was tricky too, but
manageable with a small amount of scripting.
2) There was no easy way to have users access the version number when
"make showversion" was deprecated with the make build system.
* Store the version number in a new version file at the root level of the
* This did have the advantage of being easily discoverable on clone
* Still had the disadvantage of needing some parsing to generate the
defines from rte_version.h
Since the last option seemed best, that is what is implemented in this set.
The file DPDK_VERSION is added to store the version number, and make and
meson both use that as their source of version info. For C code, the
rte_version.h header remains, except that the basic definitions of the
release YEAR, MONTH, MINOR etc. are moved to be automatically generated as
part of rte_config.h. For make builds, this is done via using the
preprocessor to insert the values when it generates the config. For meson
builds, this is done by just adding the values to the dpdk_conf
V3: Reworked following review from Thomas Monjalon. Main change is to how
the RTE_VER_RELEASE value is computed for non-release candidates.
Also added int() conversion to each version value to remove leading
V2: Updated following review from David Marchand.
Bruce Richardson (4):
build: add single source of DPDK version number
build: move meson version handling to config directory
build: use version number from config file
eal: remove unneeded version logic
VERSION | 1 +
config/common_base | 14 ++++++++
config/meson.build | 26 +++++++++++++++
config/rte_config.h | 3 ++
lib/librte_eal/common/include/rte_version.h | 36 +--------------------
meson.build | 21 +++++-------
mk/rte.sdkconfig.mk | 23 ++++++-------
7 files changed, 62 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 VERSION
More information about the dev