[dpdk-dev] [RFC] Accelerating Data Movement for DPDK vHost with DMA Engines

Jerin Jacob jerinjacobk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:04:09 CEST 2020

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 8:14 AM Fu, Patrick <patrick.fu at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Jerin

Hi Patrick,

Then it would be calling some PMD specific APIs for dpaa2_qdma,
octeontx2_dma, ioat and there will issue with integrating  DMA
consumer as vHOST and another consumer together.
The correct approach is to create a new class for dma like Linux and
vHOST consume as a client so that integration aspects are intact.