[dpdk-dev] DPDK AF_XDP test results.

Dey, Souvik sodey at rbbn.com
Tue Nov 10 16:33:14 CET 2020

Hi All,
              There is a test plan for the performance tests of different scenarios with AF_XDP in the dpdk docs  https://doc.dpdk.org/dts/test_plans/af_xdp_test_plan.html , but I am not able to find the test  results of the same. Can anyone please help in sharing the results link for these tests. We are starting to look at AF_XDP with DPDK and these results will really help us in deciding few points. Also it will be really appreciated if we have some comparative study of using SR-IOV + DPDK PMD vs XDP + AF_XDP DPDK PMD. Thanks for the help in this regard.

Souvik