[dpdk-dev] DTS Workgroup: MoM 05/28/2021

Honnappa Nagarahalli Honnappa.Nagarahalli at arm.com
Tue May 11 22:15:50 CEST 2021

Hello,
	I plan to send out the MoM for the DTS workgroup meetings. Please feel free to add or correct anything that I might have missed. The minutes will be short as most of the discussion is being captured in the google doc [1].

Thank you,
Honnappa

Attendees:
Aaron Conole
Daniel Martin Buckley
Honnappa Nagarahalli
Jerin Jacob
Juraj Linkes
Lijuan Tu
Lincoln Lavoie
Thomas Monjalon
Zhaoyan Chen

The meeting announcements are sent to dev at dpdk.org.

Minutes:
1) The goal is to debate and triage the current list of items into 2 categories
	a) Must-have: Items that need to be resolved before DTS test case addition is made mandatory
	b) Good-to-have: Items that can be resolved on an on-going basis
2) Along with the triaging, an estimation of the effort is required to arrive at timelines

3) Action Item: Juraj Linkes - Understand and discuss the patches that DTS applies on DPDK in the next call.

4) The work item related discussions are captured in [1]

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c5S0_mZzFvzZfYkqyORLT2-qNvUb-fBdjA6DGusy4yM/edit?usp=sharing