[dpdk-dev] Minutes of Technical Board Meeting, 2021-Oct-06
ktraynor at redhat.com
Mon Oct 18 12:26:18 CEST 2021
Minutes of Technical Board Meeting, 2021-Oct-06
NOTE: The technical board meetings every second Wednesday at
https://meet.jit.si/DPDK at 3 pm UTC.
Meetings are public, and DPDK community members are welcome to attend.
NOTE: Next meeting will be on Wednesday 2021-Oct-20 @3pm UTC, and will
be chaired by Konstantin.
# Techboard membership - discussed requests from gov board to clarify
- TB discussed the min and max size of the board
-- TB voted to have min of 7 and max of 12
- TB discussed the process to include more members when one resigns
-- Kevin to write up steps for this which will be presented to gov
board and then shared
# DTS WG Presentation
- Honnappa presented proposals for integrating DTS more with DPDK 
- Work items identified by WG are here 
- Further discussion will be needed at the next TB
- Any feedback welcome 
# Any unannounced ABI/API breaks that need approval?
- If required, will do over email as ran out of time
More information about the dev