[dpdk-dev] Arm roadmap for 21.11
Honnappa.Nagarahalli at arm.com
Sun Sep 12 00:01:47 CEST 2021
(Bcc: Arm internal stake holders)
Following are the work items planned for 21.11:
1) New rte_wait_until_xxx APIs and their use in various libraries
2) Meson build changes to pick Arm architecture features based on compiler support availability.
3) C11 atomic built-ins in app/test and examples.
4) Simplify implementation of rte_ctrl_thread_create.
5) Ensure EAL remote launch and EAL wait for lcore APIs provide the correct memory ordering guarantees.
6) Fix i40e PMD Rx descriptor read ordering issues.
Please let me know if there are any questions.
More information about the dev