[spp] Patches for spp_vf on DPDK17.11

Yasufumi Ogawa ogawa.yasufumi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Mon Jan 15 03:08:22 CET 2018

Hi Ferruh,

Sorry for ambiguously for my reply. I would like to merge both of series
including later 4 patches. I will send acked-by for future patches.

 > And another question is current head in spp tested on v17.11? Is it
safe to tag
 > it as v17.11?
Thank you for your suggestion. I have tested with DPDK 17.11 and we
should to do tagging. Considering that Hiroyuki is going to send another
patches for documentation, I would like to send a patch for updating
Makefile to tag 17.11 soon after him.

Thanks,
Yasufumi

--