[dpdk-stable] DPDK 18.11.2 LTS update

Kevin Traynor ktraynor at redhat.com
Fri May 17 09:41:58 CEST 2019

On 16/05/2019 22:12, Thomas Monjalon wrote:
> 16/05/2019 20:57, Kevin Traynor:
>> Plan is to have a 18.11.2 RC1 ready early next week for validation
>> teams. There are a small few outstanding backports that need authors
>> help - please send by next Monday so I can put into RC1.
>
> Please could you share the list of patches which need some help?

These need rebase or ack not to include them. The authors have been pinged.

dcfbc594f S F net/iavf: fix queue interrupt for ice (18.02)
281bd1aa3 S F net/iavf: fix stats reset (18.02)
fe252fb69 S F test/rwlock: benchmark on all available cores (1.2.3r0)
6fef1ae4f S F test/rwlock: amortize the cost of getting time (1.2.3r0)

Igor replied and said he will rebase some atlantic fixes.

> Some fixes from 19.02 are still pending for help, right

I don't believe so but I will check on Monday.