[dpdk-users] DPDK Community Survey - about to close

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Tue Aug 2 14:39:21 CEST 2016

Hi all,

That's the first time a DPDK survey is published.
It will help us in our future progress to decide what are the most
important stuff to work on.

Please do not wait to fill it out. It closes on August 4.
Thanks for taking 2 minutes now to give your feedback.
When you will have done your duty, you might peacefully do
your next task or just enjoy a nice August month :)

Each voice counts! Thanks

2016-07-28 16:45, Glynn, Michael J: