[dpdk-users] Query Regarding DPDK KNI exmaple

Andriy Berestovskyy aber at semihalf.com
Mon Aug 29 15:39:07 CEST 2016

Hi Amit,
The simplest solution would be to set the same HW address on vEth*
interfaces as you had on eth* ones. You can use ifconfig or ip tool
for that, i.e.:

ip link set vEth0_0 address <MAC of your eth0>

Also you might want to add this to your /etc/network/interfaces file
(or similar) to make it permanent.

Regards,
Andriy

--