[dpdk-users] Ring Library

Wiles, Keith keith.wiles at intel.com
Mon Dec 19 19:29:19 CET 2016

> On Dec 19, 2016, at 11:35 AM, Kumaraparameshwaran Rathnavel <krath at cloudsimple.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am in need of using a Ring Library.  I was going through the APIs is there any particular API available to dequeue one particular element from the Ring.

In the lib/librte_ring/rte_ring.h contains all of the APIs for enqueue and dequeue of objects.

The one you are looking for is rte_ring_enqueue and rte_ring_dequeue. In the header files for each library is the Doxygen formatted information about the functions also you can build the HTML Doxygen information and use your browser to search and read about all of the information related to DPDK.

> Thanking You,
> Param.

Regards,
Keith