[dpdk-users] Support for cavium Octeon ?

Muhammad Zain-ul-Abideen zain2294 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:02:11 CET 2016

I dont see why it should

*Regards:*
Zain ul Abideen

*Disclaimer**: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments
is confidential; it is intended only for use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please delete it and email confirmation to the sender. Thank You.*