[dpdk-users] Request an example config for DPDK IP PIPELINE

Singh, Jasvinder jasvinder.singh at intel.com
Mon Jan 25 18:00:44 CET 2016

Hi Royce,

Firewall component exists in IP_Pipeline sample application.
Please check
http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/tree/examples/ip_pipeline/config/edge_router_upstream.cfg

In the above configuration file, firewall has been set up as first pipeline in the chain. You can learn the configuration parameters of the firewall from this file.

For firewall rules, please check
http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/tree/examples/ip_pipeline/config/edge_router_upstream.sh

 In the above script file, the rules have been defined for firewall pipeline.

Thanks,
Jasvinder