[dpdk-users] pdump help

Pattan, Reshma reshma.pattan at intel.com
Thu Jul 21 11:16:50 CEST 2016

Hi,

Pdump tool is designed based on PCAP PMD. So you need to install libpcap package and set CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_PMD_PCAP flag to “y”
in config/common_base file and recompile the DPDK and run pdump tool. Please let me know if that fix the issue.

This dependency is mentioned in the  document “doc/guides/sample_app_ug/pdump.rst.”

Thanks,
Reshma