[dpdk-users] how to Read(Write) from(to) via lcores in dpdk regardless of NIC

Mahdi Moradmand Badie mahdi.mbadie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:45:47 CET 2016

Dear All,
I am Mahdi and I am new in DPDK,
I wanna generate for example 3 different packets in core0 as master write
it to share memory (L3), then core1 as slave read this packets, change them
with for example function1 and write again in share memory (L3) and finally
check the result with whatever I expect.
The most important thing is that I don't wanna use NIC and I don't know for
working with cores how I can write/read to/from them, I mean with which
template and sequence???
Thanks in advance,