[dpdk-users] how to Read(Write) from(to) via lcores in dpdk regardless of NIC

Mahdi Moradmand Badie mahdi.mbadie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:41:53 CET 2016

I wanna create for example 3 different packets in core_0 as master and
store them one by one in share memory(rte_ring),
then the core_1 as slave read them and do function on them (ex. P1+P2+P3)
and again store in share memory, finally the core_0 read the packets from
share memory and compare them with whatever expected :)

--
M at hdi Mor at dm@nd B at die