[dpdk-users] Send and Receive packets to/from specific core

Mahdi Moradmand Badie mahdi.mbadie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:47:56 CET 2016

My big challenge is having a tested code (run able with right
functionality), then run and change it in order to have my task.
I wanna use the share memory btw cores in order to write/read to/from and
knowing how do that :), all available code which I found are based on NIC
:( or maybe I am wrong!!!
Thanks in advance,

--
M at hdi Mor at dm@nd B at die