[dpdk-users] [dpdk-dev] QoS: The difference of traffic class between subport and pipe in QoS

lvenyong at 1218.com.cn lvenyong at 1218.com.cn
Thu Sep 1 04:58:05 CEST 2016

Thanks for your answer!  But i haved not understand it.
what is the role of traffic class in subport, and the  relationship with the traffic class in pipe ?
The  traffic class in function of rte_sched_port_pkt_write is subport's or pipe's ?
void rte_sched_port_pkt_write(struct rte_mbuf *pkt,
 uint32_t subport, uint32_t pipe, uint32_t traffic_class,
 uint32_t queue, enum rte_meter_color color);

lvenyong at 1218.com.cn