[dpdk-users] VTP packet reception in X540

Karthikraj palanichamy karthikraj.palanichamy at veryxtech.com
Tue Apr 18 11:18:53 CEST 2017

I am using DPDK for Intel X540-AT2 card. In my environment, there will
be a flow of lot of layer2 protocol packets.

I could not receive a specific protocol packet -
VTP(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VLAN_Trunking_Protocol).

It's ethertype is 0x0055. However, I could receive this protocol frames
using I350 card.

What should I do to get it received in X540?

Thanks
Karthik

DISCLAIMER: Privileged and/or Confidential information may be
contained in this message. If you are not the addressee of this message,
you may not copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such
event,you should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by
reply e-mail.
It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not relate to the
official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed by the
company.