[dpdk-users] pktgen 3.2.4 - problem with set size

Wiles, Keith keith.wiles at intel.com
Wed Apr 19 16:16:41 CEST 2017

I did find some issues with 3.2.4 and please try 3.2.6, but I do not think it will fix the problem. When the size of the packet increases the packets per second must decrease, right?

Now changing the size make sure you stop transmitting traffic first. The size should change to whatever you set, but I am out of town and will have to wait till I return to verify the problem.

> On Apr 19, 2017, at 3:59 AM, Avi Cohen (A) <avi.cohen at huawei.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> When I set packet size - I see that the menu in the transmitter is updated,  but in the receiver I always receive  64B pkt size.
> Also the throughput is degraded when I enlarge the pkt-size in the TX (which does not make sense)
> Best Regards
> avi

Regards,
Keith