[dpdk-users] port 0 not present on board error

Pragash Vijayaragavan pxv3620 at rit.edu
Tue Dec 12 15:13:15 CET 2017

Hi,

-          Is this an issue only with the l3fwd app?
                                 No every app which requires ports is
having an issue

-          Did you try to run testpmd, skeleton or l2fwd?

                                Yea same issue

-          Is the card working properly with the kernel driver?
                                Yes it works fine

-          Did you try previous version of dpdk?
                                 Which version should i try? I tried latest
17.11 and stable 17.05 so far

Thanks,

Pragash Vijayaragavan
Grad Student at Rochester Institute of Technology
email : pxv3620 at rit.edu
ph : 585 764 4662