[dpdk-users] i need a help about invalid numasocket

박준하 wnsgkqkr at naver.com
Wed Dec 20 03:23:47 CET 2017

Thank you.
this is my apllication result and lscpu and meminfo.

result: lscpu | grep -i numa
NUMA node(s):          1
NUMA node0 CPU(s):     0-3

result: cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:        7842552 kB
MemFree:         1118008 kB
MemAvailable:    2285580 kB
Buffers:          109264 kB
Cached:          1598564 kB
SwapCached:            0 kB
Active:          2352924 kB
Inactive:         972164 kB
Active(anon):    1622876 kB
Inactive(anon):   370152 kB
Active(file):     730048 kB
Inactive(file):   602012 kB
Unevictable:          16 kB
Mlocked:              16 kB
SwapTotal:       8051708 kB
SwapFree:        8051708 kB
Dirty:                68 kB
Writeback:             0 kB
AnonPages:       1298032 kB
Mapped:           383092 kB
Shmem:            375772 kB
Slab:             152876 kB
SReclaimable:     112428 kB
SUnreclaim:        40448 kB
KernelStack:       10528 kB
PageTables:        38560 kB
NFS_Unstable:          0 kB
Bounce:                0 kB
WritebackTmp:          0 kB
CommitLimit:    10400120 kB
Committed_AS:    6337284 kB
VmallocTotal:   34359738367 kB
VmallocUsed:           0 kB
VmallocChunk:          0 kB
HardwareCorrupted:     0 kB
AnonHugePages:    460800 kB
ShmemHugePages:        0 kB
ShmemPmdMapped:        0 kB
CmaTotal:              0 kB
CmaFree:               0 kB
HugePages_Total:    1024
HugePages_Free:     1024
HugePages_Rsvd:        0
HugePages_Surp:        0
Hugepagesize:       2048 kB
DirectMap4k:      113688 kB
DirectMap2M:     4794368 kB
DirectMap1G:     3145728 kB

result: ./build/app/helloworld -l 0-3 -n 4
EAL: Detected 4 lcore(s)
EAL: Probing VFIO support...
EAL: PCI device 0000:00:1f.6 on NUMA socket -1
EAL:   Invalid NUMA socket, default to 0
EAL:   probe driver: 8086:15b8 net_e1000_em
EAL: PCI device 0000:01:00.0 on NUMA socket -1
EAL:   Invalid NUMA socket, default to 0
EAL:   probe driver: 8086:1528 net_ixgbe
EAL: PCI device 0000:01:00.1 on NUMA socket -1
EAL:   Invalid NUMA socket, default to 0
EAL:   probe driver: 8086:1528 net_ixgbe
hello from core 1
hello from core 2
hello from core 3
hello from core 0