[dpdk-users] Problem running dpdk-qat example in SR-IOV mode
pankaj.joshi63 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:11:32 CET 2017
I am trying to run dpdk-qat example code in SR-IOV mode. Steps done by me
so far are :
1. Enable SR-IOV, virtualization, VT-d in bios setup.
2. Boot file settings are like :
root=UUID=67d49074-1cca-490d-9626-bfda8b789ff7 ro default_hugepagesz=1G
hugepagesz=1G hugepages=16 intel_iommu=on iommu=pt quiet splash
security=selinux selinux=1 vt.handoff=7 isolcpus=1-15
3. Install QAT1.6 software using below configuration :
d1 Set SRIOV Mode to "Host"
4. There is one coletocreek device and device state is up :
service qat_service start
There is 1 acceleration device(s) in the system:
icp_dev0 - type=dh895xcc, inst_id=0, node_id=1, bdf=83:00:0, #accel=6,
5. The output of the "lspci -d:443" command giving as below output :
83:01.0 Co-processor: Intel Corporation Device 0443
83:01.1 Co-processor: Intel Corporation Device 0443
83:01.2 Co-processor: Intel Corporation Device 0443
83:01.3 Co-processor: Intel Corporation Device 0443
83:04.7 Co-processor: Intel Corporation Device 0443
6. "lsmod | grep qat " gives no output.
7. "lspci -d :435" command gives output as :
83:00.0 Co-processor: Intel Corporation Coleto Creek PCIe Endpoint
8.The is no such folder :
9. Output of the below command is 32.
10. After these steps, while running the dpdk-qat example in host m/c
(As The QAT1.6 is install as host with SR-IOV mode).
The number of crypto instances are getting as 0 and getting error as :
Crypto: get_crypto_instance_on_core failed with status: -1
Please suggest a way, how I can proceed for the same.
More information about the users