[dpdk-users] Port binding issues : NIC intel 82599ES

Shyam Shrivastav shrivastav.shyam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:14:32 CET 2017

Thanks, Yes indeed we need to go through documentation, my case I was in
hurry passing through commands to get into real action so missed the dpdk
specific "--" separating EAL and app specific options. I realized my
mistake soon afterwards while looking at app code, updated the thread on
web list archive, probably another mistake !
I am moving well with my project using dpdk  for now ...
Regards