[dpdk-users] Newbie: Help requested to get l2fwd example working

David Aldrich David.Aldrich at EMEA.NEC.COM
Mon Jan 16 14:41:12 CET 2017

Hi Zhilong

I have written a simple program in C, which sends udp packets.

Which sender are you using?

David

From: zhilong zheng [mailto:zhengzl0715 at gmail.com]
Sent: 16 January 2017 13:38
To: David Aldrich <David.Aldrich at EMEA.NEC.COM>
Cc: users at dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Newbie: Help requested to get l2fwd example working

Hi David,

A similar problem happened to me before. However when I changed another packet sender, it works fine. What’s your packet sender that you sending UDP packets?

Best regards

Zhilong

在 2017年1月16日,19:34,David Aldrich <David.Aldrich at EMEA.NEC.COM<mailto:David.Aldrich at emea.nec.com>> 写道:

Hi Zhilong

In the EAL log of your command “./build/l2fwd -c f -n2 -- -q 2 -p 3”, it showed “
Port 0 Link Down”. So are there some problems in your port connection? Or you
can send packets to Port 1to check statistics.

I am only sending packets to port 1, and these packets are not indicated in the statistics. I need to find out why.

BR

David

In the EAL log of your command “./build/l2fwd -c f -n2 -- -q 2 -p 3”, it showed “
Port 0 Link Down”. So are there some problems in your port connection? Or you
can send packets to Port 1to check statistics.

I am new here too. Hope it can help you.

Best regard

Zhilong

在 2017年1月16日,03:01,David Aldrich <David.Aldrich at EMEA.NEC.COM<mailto:David.Aldrich at emea.nec.com>>
写道:

If anyone can help me with this issue I would be grateful.

David

Click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/MZbqvYs5QwJvpeaetUwhCQ==>
BxDV8BRko9RQvSR0PuAKFjWd14NB0E99NUsTSwWURD1dro2FIg==  to report
this email as spam.