[dpdk-users] RSS RETA size of 0 on vmxnet3?

Rob Zimmerman rob at thezims.net
Sat Jan 28 00:21:10 CET 2017

Thanks for the reply, @networkplumber  :)

No KNI interface here, unfortunately. Just a plain-ol DPDK ethernet device.

In the scenario where the RETA size is 0 I'm using the vmxnet3_pmd. Within
the application the eth devices are initialized and I make a call to
rte_eth_dev_info_get().

What is everyone else seeing for the RETA size using vmxnet3?

Thanks again everyone,
~Rob