[dpdk-users] [dpdk-dev] Getting meta data from different pipelines in ip_pipeline application

Dumitrescu, Cristian cristian.dumitrescu at intel.com
Sat Jun 3 14:31:46 CEST 2017

Hi Nidhia,

You should go ahead and test it. Did you test it and it did not work as you expect?

Personally, I cannot see any reasons why it should not work, but you need to test it yourself. I am assuming that pipelines 4, 5,6 below have the passthrough type and pipeline 7 has the flow classification type.

Regards,
Cristian