[dpdk-users] DPDK

Rahul Kishen rahulkishen18 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 10:29:15 CEST 2017

Hi Team,
I am working on it as a summer project. I'm going to be entering the fourth
year of engineering and my knowledge is rudimentary to say the least.

I have some background in Linux and I've done a course on networking. I
want a clear understanding of how dpdk works. For this , I have to read up
on things that will put things in perspective for me.

I think that my foundations aren't strong enough to dwell deep into dpdk
yet. I want to know what I have to be well versed with before I go into it.

It would be of great help if someone could tell me where to start. Not with
dpdk. But as a prerequisite to understand dpdk well.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Rahul Kishen D