[dpdk-users] New DPDK article on Intel Developer Zone - Performance Optimization of memcpy in DPDK by Zhihong Wang

Graham, Debra H debra.h.graham at intel.com
Mon Jun 26 16:44:07 CEST 2017

Hi,

We've published a new article on Intel Developer Zone (IDZ) by Zhihong Wang. It's titled Performance Optimization of memcpy in DPDK, at https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/performance-optimization-of-memcpy-in-dpdk.

Here's a summary: Memcpy is a simple operation implemented many ways. Here we describe the optimization approach used for memcpy in the Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK).

Let me know if there are other topics you would like to see covered on IDZ.

Best regards,

Debbie Graham

Networking Content Manager for Intel Developer Zone