[dpdk-users] another fix to LACP mempool size

Declan Doherty declan.doherty at intel.com
Thu Jun 29 18:57:45 CEST 2017

On 29/06/17 13:11, Alex Kiselev wrote:
>> I am facing another issue with LACP LAG port.
>>
>> Jun 29 13:24:40 h4 the_router[24361]: PMD: Failed to allocate LACP
>> packet from pool
>>
>> There are thousands of such messages in the syslog.
>> Alex Kiselev
>
> It looks like It is the same issue that was descovered
> here http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2016-November/049971.html
>
> Was there reasons not to include that patch into the main code?

It looks like this slipped through the cracks on me, I think there was
issues with another patch in that patchset at the time. I'll look at
doing a rebase of this patch and the other one in that series
(http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/patch/15093/) which has a fix for
configuration propagation and re-post to the mailing list asap.